Pollard Street East
If you are travelling by car, it's important to know that we don't have private parking but you can park directly outside wellington house on the side that the building is on, if there are no spaces we suggest parking on Lind street which is off cowan street. please familiarise yourself with parking arrangements as parking wardens often ticket the area and the fine is upto £75. We cannot accept any responsibility for parking tickets.
We are open from 9am-10pm 7 days a week. If you want to book outside opening hours please contact a member of our team, outside of normal opening times will be charged at £30 per hour.
You cannot book the studio inside 24 hours notice, if you need to book inside 24 hours contact a member of our team - we define these as emergency bookings and are charged £30 per hour.
We do have disabled access via the lift, please contact us prior to your shoot as it can be temperamental and we will need to verify it is working on the day of your shoot. Our studio includes a private bathroom, which is quite small but will accommodate a wheelchair. The main door and bathroom both measure 75cm in width for wheelchair access.
We have lift access - please contact us prior to your shoot as it can be temperamental.
Yes If you would like to view the studios please contact a member of our team. Depending on studio availability we can arrange a viewing - or we send you some photos, examples can also be seen on our studio page.
You can contact us between 9:00-19:00 someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
If you cancel inside of a 48 hour notice period you are required to pay 50% of your remainder booking fee. If you cancel within 24 hours of your shoot you are required to pay 100% of your booking fee.
If you need to change your booking you must give a minimum of 24 hours notice. We are more than happy to amend your booking depending on availability.
If you have hired a professional and need to cancel you need to give 72 hours notice and will lose your full £30 deposit.
Please make sure to arrive on time for your shoot. The earliest you can arrive is 10 minutes before your booking time, when booking with The Photocove please factor in all set up and pack down time. Any shoot that goes into an additional unsolicited hour, if the studio is available, will be charged £30. It might not always be possible to get additional time at the end of your shoot as we have to prepare the studios for shoots after yours.
The £30 deposit for booking a professional is a non refundable payment. If you cancel inside of a 48 hour notice period you are required to pay 50% of the remaining booking fee for the professional. If you cancel inside of a 24 hour notice period you are required to pay 100% of the remaining booking fee for the professional.
For a full list of what's included please see the Studio page
You will receive one free backdrop colour with your studio hire, any additional are £10 each. Please contact the studio to enquire about what colours we have available before your shoot.
If you require a colour we do not have please contact us with enough notice as we can arrange to purchase a colour for you at no extra cost to your booking - this applies to bookings of four hours or more.
Please contact us if you have any special requirements for your shoot giving us as much detail as possible. We can work with you to reach the outcomes you need no matter the difficulty. We also have extra items you can hire such as a product photography table, LED lights, and a smoke machine.
You can hire our LED dimmable lighting which are more suitable for shooting video. The lights have adjustable brightness from 3200k to 5600k.
These two lights cost an additional £10, please consult with the studio if you require more than 2 lights.
There will be a studio manager on site to help you settle in and show you around the studio.
If you require a professional for your shoot we can provide one of our in house creatives please contact us on 07716158483 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
You are welcome to move furniture around the studio please be very careful with our live plants, please lift and do not drag furniture. For health and safety reasons please do not remove any mirrors or items fixed to the wall. If in doubt ask a member of our team.
Your remaining studio hire fee is due upon arrival. We accept payment via PayPal, cash or card. Ideally 1 day before your shoot.
Please note that your shoot can not commence until your fee is paid.
If you are a business that requires an invoice - Invoices must be paid before the shoot commences, this is essential and the shoot will not go ahead without the invoice already been paid we ask you to pay the full balance ideally 1 day before the shoot so it clears in our account.
Invoices can be provided on request, we ask that you provide as much detail as you can about your shoot including backdrop selections and equipment hire so we can include everything in 1 invoice as we cannot create more than 1 invoice per shoot.
Invoices must be paid before the shoot commences, this is essential and the shoot will not go ahead without the invoice already been paid we ask you to pay the full balance ideally 1 day before the shoot so it clears in our account.
Full Terms And Conditions Of Booking With The Photocove
1. Deposits are non refundable.
2. If you cancel less than 48 hours before your shoot day you are required to pay 50% of your remaining booking fee.
3. If you cancel within a 24 hour notice period you must pay 100% of your remaining booking fee.
4. Please note that if the studio is left extremely untidy a £20 clean up fee applies.
5. For shoots including food please make sure you bring plastic sheets to protect the worktops and floor from being soiled.
6. If any equipment is broken during the shoot please report to one of the studio managers we don't bite and could do with knowing if equipment is broken for health and safety reasons.
7. Please do not remove items from the walls such as mirrors fixtures or pictures, if you require assistance please speak to a member of our team. Charges may apply if items are broken that have been removed without permission .
8. You are welcome to move your shoot time/date as long as we are able to do so, please give us at least 24 hours notice.
9. Extra time can be booked on the day at the discretion of the studio depending on availability additional hours cost £30PH. The reason This may not be possible is if we have a shoot in directly after yours.
10. The £30 deposit taken for booking a professional is a non refundable payment. If you cancel inside of a 48 hour notice period you are required to pay 50% of the remaining booking fee for the professional. If you cancel inside of a 24 hour notice period you are required to pay 100% of the remaining booking fee for the professional. When booking a professional you are required to pay their fee upfront to confirm the booking.
11. The earliest you can arrive is 10 minutes before your booking time, when booking with The Photocove please factor in all set up and pack down time. Please note that any shoot that goes into an additional unsolicited hour will be charged £30.
12. Your remaining studio fee is due upon arrival. We accept paypal and card Please note that your shoot will not commence until your fee/invoice has been paid.
13. Please note that by booking the studio you are agreeing to The Photocove’s Terms And Conditions. If you have any queries regarding our terms please Contact us.
14. If your session finishes before your allotted time you are not entitled to a refund of hours not used.
15. Any Credit provided by the photocove expires 3 months after issue.